Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Hate This~ Thanks~

Well, I hate this so much, because I hate my sem break.
When everyone get to have fun during their sem break, I'm having the super bored sem break.
Then sure you guys will says, why don't you go and have some fun?
I'll love to, if I can, unfortunately, I can't.
Why..? Because when back to the hometown, yes, you do feel that home sweet home.
But, there is always problem or people that destroying your holidays mood.
I mean, they will probably says: Don't go la, seems they just came back, accompany them more, they seldom come back le...

Ok, FINE then, since I've stay at home without going out for already a week, and now, I said I wanna go out, but still can't.
This is just like WTF~!!!!

For me, Holidays is the days that letting people to sleep late, to have fun, to hang out with the people.
But, since I came back to this house, I can't do all those things.
Sleep late, people will said, why you sleep until so late?
I mean, WTF~!!! Not sleep late during holidays, wait until when to sleep late? During the study time or the working time?

If you wanna hang out with the people, of course is during holidays, right?
But no~ They said don't..... Do that when you're free?
WHAT? Sem break/Holidays is my free time of course I wanna do these, but they said, your $%^&*( just came back, stay at home company them....

This is seriously WTF~~!!!!! ARGH~!!!! I Hate This~!

No comments: