Thursday, October 14, 2010

Will be just Fine.

Everyone telling me that,
   "It takes time, everything will be just fine."
   "Don't think too much....."

Well, now I'm going to tell everyone, Thanks.
I knew what everyone want to tell me, and I understand it, its just because of my stubbornness.
I knew "He might not be yours now, who know in the future he will be?"
I knew "Don't worry, you'll get a better one...?" Maybe....^^

And you're right, you're not dead, nor what.
We still can chart, we still can talk as usual, the only different is the relationship.
But, it won't stopping me to telling you my secret, or charting with you.
For me, you're the one who will always understand me, and always there when I'm sad and happy.

"If we are meant for each other, it doesn't mean we have to be together right now, but eventually."
PLUS
"I'm Yours by Jason Mraz", a song that you've been sing to me, and you said it's for me.
EQUAL TO
????????

I don't know, because its an unpredictable future, it's an unknown future....
But, work hard for now, work hard for my own future....
Everything will be just fine....... and fine...... and fine......
Good Luck, and Good Night....

No comments: