Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Sunday

---Part A---
Woke up early in the morning at 7am.
For what?
It's another outing with a photographer at... WESTLAKE, Kampar. [ LoL~ ]
When I'm awake, Gosh~!!! My eyes is unequal AGAIN~
Luckly, there's a sticker that can make my eyes equal~~ wee~!!

First time using it, feels so weird.....
We went for break fast at Ghanny coz, I have no idea where should we go for breakfast.
Ghanny is the best choice.
Actually, the weather doesn't look good.
It look so dark, and just like going to rain, but, we dint give up.
When we reach Westlake, we wait, wait untill the sunny sun come out~~
It's around 930am, and the sun began to show up. [ Muahahaa~~ ]
Let's start the shooting now.



Unfortunatelly, we dint shoot much photo, because it sounds like no mood for both of us~ zzZzz... It's freaking HOT, when it reach 12noon.
We decided to go end up this outing...


---Part B---
Have a sport date with classmate, but, it's raining heavily outside.
So what?
Rain is NOT an excuse to stopping us for playing volleyball...
Who's entending?
Actually, while we discuss about it, have around 7-9 ppl.
But, end up with 4 ppl who is, Chee Hui, Unagi, Blackcat and Me.
Sounds stupid or crazy? [ LoL ]
It's actually kinda FUN.....^^
Well.... there do have a surprise actually...
While we're playing valleyball, someone shows up with an umbrella..
Guess who is it?
It's Ming Shi, she angry of Chee Hui.....
It's rainy days bah......
Who will let their love one to play in the rain..?
So, we end up just like this...
When I reach home, Janely brough me my towel, while I'm closing the gate...
Ouch~~!!
You're sooooo caring~~
Finished bath, and drinking hot milo now while blogging about everythings about today...
Wuuuuuu~~~

~I Feel Good~

No comments: